London Marathon Motivational Quotes

Quotes to Fuel Your Marathon Motivation

Inspiration from the Elite

Quotes from the 2022 Elite Race Winners

After the thrilling 2022 elite races, the winning athletes shared their inspiring thoughts:

  • "I'm in really good shape at the moment, and everything is fitting together so well. I'm still very motivated and I'm trying to make the most of it." - Eliud Kipchoge, Men's Winner
  • "The most powerful of quotes will go round and round your head, strengthening your willpower and helping you dig deep." - Joyciline Jepkosgei, Women's Winner

Ever Presents Share Pre-Race Wisdom

London Marathon Legends Speak Out

London Marathon Ever Presents, renowned for their remarkable consistency, offered valuable insights before the big day:

  • "Chris Finill, one of the London Marathon Ever Presents (31015): The two-year gap takes it out of you." - Chris Finill
  • "Flash Quotes - Celebs, MPs, and mass participants including Jamie Peacock, former rugby league player and Leeds Rhinos legend:" - Various

Post-Race Reflections from the Elite

Overcoming the Challenges

In the aftermath of the race, the elite runners discussed their experiences:

  • "Happy to race a course record. It was a smooth race, exhausting as I went very hard early. It went well, and I'm very pleased." - Mo Farah, British Elite Men's Winner
  • "To me, the London Marathon is the most iconic sporting event in the country, and I have a chance to show that I can be competitive." - Chris Thompson, British Elite Men's Runner


No comments :

Post a Comment